SJ LASHES YOUR BEST CHOICE FOR EYELASHES PRODUCTS

How are you? This is Wayne from SJ LASHES(www.sjlashes.com).We are happy that you are interested in our products.
I would like to give you a brief introduction about our company.

1.About the lashes
We have different kinds of eyelashes with different material. You could first visit our website and let me know the item number you need and the quantity you need. I could offer you a quotation based on it.
You could refer me whit the product item numbers showing on the website.(www.sjlashes.com)
For example MME02

2. About the packaging
We offer private label services. We could design the packaging for you or you could bring us your finished design, we make the boxes for you.
You can check several packaging design from the following pictures.





3.About the samples
You can order samples from us to try the quality. We promise the bulk products and sample products are same quality.
Some samples may run out of stock need to double check with me before delivery.

We do hope to grow together in the future.
Please let me know if you need more help. My whatsapp +8613633219977.

评论